SAVE $350,000 TODAY OVER THE PRICE OF A NEW SENECA V WITH NO 5-MONTH WAIT TIME !!
This is the only Garmin G-1000 panel equipped, known-ice-certified, one-owner 2013 Seneca V on the market worldwide!! Only 233 hours since brand new !! Equipped Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite with Dual 10” PFDs, Single 10” MFD, Dual GIA63W NAV/COM/GPS, STEC-55X Autopilot, GMA 1347 Audio Panel, SafeTaxi, GTX 33 Mode S Transponder, Traffic Information Systems, Aspen Standby System (EFD-1000), Known-Ice-Certified and more. You won’t find another six-place twin that costs so little to buy and operate. Yet, no other piston twin gives you the margin of security that the Seneca does, with its 25,000’ service ceiling (16,000’ for single engine), counter-rotating propellers and standard three-screen Garmin G1000 integrated flight deck. Mountains, lakes and even oceans are no longer obstacles, but merely expanded opportunities for business, adventure and the pure joy of flight. Motivated Seller, Make Offer!
233 hours Total Time Since NEW
233 hours SNEW on Continental Counter-Rotating Turbocharged 6-Cylinder Engines
Model TSIO-360-RB5B & LTSIO-360-RB5B - 220 horsepower & 1,800 hr TBO
233 hours SNEW on McCauley 3 Blade, Constant-Speed, Full-Feathering, Counter-Rotating Propellers
Model 3AF32C522 & 3AF32C523
Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite:
- Dual GDU-1040 10” Primary Flight Displays (PFD’s)
- Single GDU-1040 10” Color Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- Dual GIA-63W Digital NAV-COMs with WAAS GPS
- STEC-55X Autopilot with Nav & Hdg Tracking, Altitude Hold, Vertical Speed Mode, Glideslope Coupling, GPSS-WAAS Steering, & Altitude Pre-Select
- GDC-74A Air Data Computer (ADC), Attitude and Heading Reference System
- Dual IFR Enroute/Approach and WAAS Certified GPS
- Dual GEA-71 Electronic Engine Indication Systems (EIS)
- Garmin FliteCharts
- GMA-1347 Audio Panel
- GTX 33 Mode-S Transponder
- Traffic Information Systems (TIS)
- GTS-825 TAS
- Aspen Standby Flight Instrument System (EFD-1000)
- Jeppensen ChartView
- WX-500 Stormscope
- TAWS-B (Terrain Awareness and Warning Systems)
ADDITIONAL AVIONICS OPTIONS:
- Dual GRS-77 AHRS units
- GWX-68 Weather Radar
- GDL-69A XM Weather Data Link
- Synthetic Vision
- Propeller Synchrophaser
- Yaw Damper System
- Useful Load: 1,140.5 Lbs.
- PiperAire Air Conditioning w/HFC-134A Refrigerant
- Known-Ice-Certified Deicing Group with Annunciators
- Built-in O2 System w/Kevlar Bottle
- New Garmin Weather Radar w/ Warranty (11/2016)
- New Factory Radome
Professionally painted at the Piper factory with Dupont Imron polyurethane paint.
Snow White (P6293) base with Bristl Blue (P1198) major trim & Whisper Gray (P6181) accent striping.
Gorgeous paint that is LIKE NEW ! (9+)
Featuring the Piper ‘Steel’ Gray luxury leather interior.
The expansive doors of the Seneca V make loading and boarding the aircraft
an effortless task. With the widest cabin in its class, the Seneca V provides
luxurious room for each occupant. The ergonomically designed seats
are hand-fitted with plush natural leather, and the high-grade
carpeting is color-coordinated to match beautifully. A built-in
writing table and refreshment console blend efficiently into
the passenger cabin layout. This bird is equipped with the optional
built-in oxygen system to make flying in the upper
flight levels uncomplicated.
Superb condition. LIKE NEW. (9+)
Annual Inspection next due: April 1, 2018
All Logs Complete Since New.
No Damage History.
Verification of times and equipment are the responsibility of the buyer upon inspection.